Make A Payment
We have selected WorldPay to manage the processing of payments through our website.
WorldPay are our chosen partners for our payment solutions and are trusted and used by large and small business in many parts of the world.
Any requests to refund any deposits must be made 48 hours prior the delivery or removals date. Any requests for refund of deposits after 48 hours are non-refundable unless there are mitigating circumstances. The claim will be decided upon the discretion of the delivery or operations manager.
Customers will need to send an email quoting your account number or personal details, date and payment amount. All refunds, if approved will be credited to the payment card used to make the order.
We are committed to security of your information and will investigate any reported unauthorised usage of an account immediately, and refund customers within twenty four hours for any breach of security as a result of internal company security transgressions.
All refunds are subject to security controls and customers will need to give correct invoice numbers and usernames before refunds are made.
Did you find what you need?
If not please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Top removal tips
- Defrost your refrigerator in time for moving day.
- It's useful to keep a notebook at hand to write down reminders.
- Get in touch with utility companies to verify service start dates at your new home.
Packing and labeling
- Label boxes on all sides so you can see what it contains in a stack without having to move everything around.
- Clearly mark boxes containing fragile goods.
- Pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries like you are going on a trip for a few days.